- List of 4 Best Portable Vacuum Cleaners
- 1. BISSELL BOLT 2-in-1 Lightweight Cordless Vacuum – Best Battery Vacuum under $100
- 2. Hoover Air Cordless 20 Volt Lithium Ion Bagless Steerable Upright Vacuum Cleaner – Best Bagless Upright Cordless Vacuum
- 3. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Flex Cordless Stick Vacuum with Floor Head and Pet Hair Brush – Best All in One Cordless Vacuum
- 4. BLACK+DECKER BDH2400FH 2-in-1 Lithium Stick Vacuum with ORA Technology – Best Lithium Stick Vacuum for the Money
A battery operated vacuum are typically easy to use and get around with as no cord will tie you down. They offer more versatility and you can reach further distances without the concern of replugging a cord. Portable vacuums will require you to recharge the battery at times and to keep up with it before using it. Here are some of the best battery operated vacuums that are portable.
List of 4 Best Portable Vacuum Cleaners
1. BISSELL BOLT 2-in-1 Lightweight Cordless Vacuum – Best Battery Vacuum under $100
This item – Bissell Bolt Lightweight 2 in 1 Cordless Vacuum has edge bristles that clean along baseboards easier and a brush roll that you can turn on and off depending on the type of floor you are cleaning.
It is lightweight at six pounds and has superior suction. It has a two-way folding handle for easy storage and a 12-volt battery that can last for up to 15 minutes of use before needing a charge.
It has a 180-degree swivel steering capability to maneuver easier around objects and it has a removable hand vacuum from the stick vacuum for a two in one operation. There are tools included such as a dust brush and crevice tool and the filters are washable and reusable. It comes with a one-year limited warranty. Consumers like its good price and how quiet it runs.
2. Hoover Air Cordless 20 Volt Lithium Ion Bagless Steerable Upright Vacuum Cleaner – Best Bagless Upright Cordless Vacuum
This unit – Hoover Air Series Bagless Cordless Upright Vacuum is lightweight at 10 pounds and comes with two Lithium-Ion batteries that last up to 50 minutes of run time.
It comes with a five-year limited warranty. It has a wind tunnel 3 technology to ensure you never lose suction power. It uses three channels of suction and is able to remove deep-down dirt.
It comes with two reusable and washable filters and is made in the United States. It has a two in one dusting and crevice tool and a cleaning wand for easier cleaning capabilities. Consumers like how it cleans a lot of areas before needing a charge and how convenient it is to use.
3. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Flex Cordless Stick Vacuum with Floor Head and Pet Hair Brush – Best All in One Cordless Vacuum
This item – Black and Decker Max Lithium BDH2022 Flex Vacuum Stick has a floor head and pet hair brush among other accessories for the best results including a long crevice tool and flexible hose.
Its filters can be washed and reused and it has a 20-volt Lithium-Ion battery that has fade-free power. It delivers high performance with its motor and strong suction for a gentle pick up on hard floors.
It has a three-stage filtration and with its small size, you can take it practically anywhere. Consumers like how well designed it is and feel it is worth the money.
4. BLACK+DECKER BDH2400FH 2-in-1 Lithium Stick Vacuum with ORA Technology – Best Lithium Stick Vacuum for the Money
This unit – Black and Decker 2 in 1 Stick BDH2400 FH Vacuum has an easy assembly and is designed to clean both carpets and hard floors. It comes with a washable and removable dirt bowl and rinseable filters.
It has an on and off capability for the powered beater bar and it can be removed. It has a 12 air cyclone system and a run time airflow. It has several tools including a floor head extension, crevice tool, and attachable brush.
It lets you know when the battery needs charging with a light surge and it has a smart docking station where you can charge the battery.
Consumers like how handy and functional this vacuum is and feel it delivers plenty of power. It comes with a two-year limited warranty.
All of these items are among the best portable cordless vacuums on the market. They are generally lightweight and provide plenty of suction power to pick up small to large debris.