Best Tanning Lamps Reviews
The tanning lamps are devices that allow you to get a tan on your face and body. You have a guaranteed good-looking effect when you use tanning lamps. These lamps are very practical and useful because you can use them yourself and have them at home. Some of them are not limited to tanning your skin but repair it.
In addition, it is very complex to choose the best tanning lamp, because there is a panoply of models of varied ranges and various qualities. Faced with this, it is legitimate to ask several questions such as: which tanning lamp to choose? How to choose the best tanning lamp?
Through this article, you will have all the answers to make the proper choice of the best tanning lamp, with this detailed comparison of the 7 best tanning lamps.
List of 7 Best Tanning Lamps
1. Sperti Fiji Sun Home Tanning Lamp – Face and Body Sunlamp
- Tanning at home: The Fiji tanning lamp is an easy-to-use body tanning lamp for home use. Get the color you want in the comfort of your home.
- The largest domestic tanning lamp: the Fiji tanning lamp is the largest domestic tanning lamp and provides the greatest tanning coverage than any other facial sunlamp. It is suitable for face tanning and body tanning by sections.
- Adjustable and easy to use: With an adjustable timer of 1 to 15 minutes of use, the Fiji tanning lamp is incredibly easy to use. The adjustable support allows you to adjust the correct angle for tanning your face and other areas of the body.
- High quality and custom design: the Fiji tanning lamp is made of high-quality materials and includes 4 UV tanning bulbs as they give you 1,000 hours.
2. Tanning Lamps 150W Near Infrared Light Red Light Therapy Heat Lamp Set for Body Muscle Joint Pain Relief
- Updated lamp and bulb: we have improved our net cover to use wire to protect the bulb and increase the weight to the base (2.6 lb), in case it hurts when you use it. Meanwhile, we offer a more powerful bulb with 150 W to focus more on your painful part.
- It promotes blood circulation: most of the energy from nearby infrared rays is absorbed by the skin and converted into thermal energy, which causes the skin’s temperature to rise. thus improving blood circulation.
- Relieve pain in all parts of your body: if you have muscle pain, pain in the legs, back, knees, shoulders, elbows, lumbar muscle tension, cervical pain, etc. This will be your good choice. You only need to illuminate for 5-10 minutes each day to relieve your pain and discomfort and refresh your daily life.
- Increase metabolism: if there is a metabolic disorder in your body, the dysfunction will occur in your body, causing damage to the body. Our infrared bulb can improve blood circulation. And the infrared heat effect of the infrared lamp has the effect of relieving pain.
3. Nature Bright SunTouch Plus Light and Ion Therapy
- The system includes 10,000 lux light therapy and negative ion therapy.
- Balance your body clock, letting you feel rested, fresh, and nurtured by everyone.
- Clinical studies show that ion therapy provides an automatic antidepressant effect within a few days of use.
- Recommended by the Department of Psychiatry of Columbia and the State Institute of Psychiatry of New York
4. KobbTan Facail Tanning Sun Solarium Lamp Light 110v Face Tanner
- It is an ideal option to give the skin a youthful tan glow. It is a great balanced tan at any time of the year. Everyone will think you just returned from the Caribbean!
- This facial softener is very portable and does not use a lot of electricity to operate. Each session costs less than $ .05 to operate. The current rate for a tanning salon visit is around $ 15 to $ 30.
- Four 15-watt UV lamps offer a balanced tan light to ensure a perfect uniform tan. Get a tan regardless of the weather outside.
- The UV bulb has a normal lifespan of approximately 300 hours, which is equivalent to approximately 2 years of moderate use.
- This facial tanning lamp is between 365 and 390 nm and has the best skin tanning ability. converts melanin into dark pigment melatonin.
5. M260 UVB Rayminder Lamp with 60 min. Timer
- Automatic shutdown sixty-minute timer allows controlling exposures. Suitable for daily UVB light. powerful mid-band Spectra for rapid synthesis of photochemical and germicidal effects.
- UVB output equivalent to a noon-hour Solstice summer sunlight power in just 5 minutes 8 x Cholecalcitrol synthesis very low relative UVA output of less than 1: 1 against sunlight.
- Comfortable & Clear UVB-filtering safety glasses included.
- Mid-band approx 298 – 312 Nm peak has a 50% UVB with UVB output: Grape wave ratio more than UVB less-effective against UV rays, covers the UVB range used in clinical studies settings for certain Skin condition treatments and synthesis of Vitamin D in lab leg tests.
6. Body Red Light Therapy Devices in Deep Red (660nm) for Face Body Skin
- For the skin: This red light therapy panel is designed for full body light therapy, reduces wrinkles, increases collagen.
- For health: 338 LED lights 22 inches in length, large, help relieve muscle pain, reduce pain, etc.
- For energy: increases energy, improves sports performance, helps build muscles, increases strength.
- For sleep: helps you sleep more deeply, reduces anxiety, and allows you to feel happy every day.
7. Beurer IL50 Infrared Light Therapy, Heating Lamp, Red Light Heat Device
- Portable, practical, and easy to use: adjustable tilt angle for direct heating where you need it, and portable with a cable winder. Simply start it by pressing the on / off switch and select your time.
- XXL treatment area: The IL 50 lamp is great for treating large parts of the body. For an ideal result, we recommend a treatment area of 29.5 x 39.5 cm. Stay at a distance of 30.5 to 40.6 cm
- Effective deep penetration: IR light therapy offers better pain relief by penetrating deep layers of the skin. It improves cardiovascular health (blood flow), treats inflammation, and promotes cell repair.
- Safety features: 100% UV-free, built-in timer (1-15 minutes), and overheating protection.
How to choose a tanning lamp?
Type of lamp
Artificial tanning devices are used to get a nice tan at home and without constraint. However, it is important not to do anything with ultraviolet rays, to understand that you must respect the advice for use, and to know your skin type before starting any use.
It is also important not to exceed the duration of the session indicated according to your skin type. First of all, you need to analyze your needs in order to choose your type of device. You also need to determine the area you want to tan, either the face, neck, and décolleté or the whole body.
If you want to tan only the face and upper body, choose a facial solarium (this is the subject of this guide). On the other hand, if you want a full-body tan, you must opt for the tunnel solariums which are currently only offered in beauty salons or in tanning centers. It is quite rare to find them in the homes of individuals given the high price, the place they take, and the regulations in terms of security. To use these cabins, you need a certificate obtained after training in a specialized center.
The most widespread products for tanning at home are therefore facial tanning lamps, these products dedicated to the sale to individuals are different from those intended for professionals, they are of the UV3 type but this is not to say that you cannot find a powerful device.
The effectiveness of a facial tanner depends on the number of tubes of ultra-violet light on the device. For a uniform and quality tan that will take quickly and last a long time, there must be a minimum of 6 to 12 tubes. A minimum of 105 Watts is also required.
Options and design
Some lamps also offer a light therapy function to enjoy an additional moment of well-being during tanning. It is also necessary to opt for devices that have a timer to program the duration of the sessions, within addition an audible alarm to warn of the end of the session.
Automatic shutdown is also recommended to be sure that the device turns off by itself in case of forgetfulness. We also recommend opting for lamps that offer a user memory function with customizable programs in the event that there are several of you using it at home.
When you choose a tanning lamp, you must also choose it for its compact design, it should not take up too much space in your home and above all, you must be able to place it anywhere to use it easily in any room. Note that some devices are designed to be retractable and thus optimize their storage.
Safety and warranty
Check that your device has UVA neon lights and that the UVA / UVB ratio remains low, the lamp must also comply with CE standards, you must find this symbol on the package or on the device. In addition, it is essential to always use UV protective glasses during your sessions to protect your eyes from the rays that could impair your vision. Finally, understand that these devices will be used frequently in the case of treatment for optimal tanning, so a manufacturer’s warranty is strongly recommended!